Bellefontaine Physical Therapy, LTD offers a variety of programs and services tailored to the needs of each individual patient. Our facility contains a wide range of equipment and modalities that can be utilized in developing an individualized plan of care for each of our patients.
Our Mission Statements:
- It is the mission of Bellefontaine Physical Therapy to provide quality, comprehensive, multi-disciplinary care, with competitive prices, for the residents of the community.
- Client participation in healing and wellness is emphasized as a key role in treatment plans.
- Continuing education is also emphasized as the individual therapists strive to use current and updated methods of treatment in the care of their patients.
- Bellefontaine Physical Therapy is also committed to being a contributing force in the community, offering various patient education and community programs.
Hours & Location
Monday-Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
711 Rush Avenue Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311
(937) 592-1625 | fax: (937) 592-3489
Map | Tour (flash) | Insurance Policy | Contact Us